Monday, April 20, 2009

Fremont First Friday Artwalk - May 1st !! :D

Hello everyone! As said before, I'm very happy and fortunate to be selected in next month's Fremont Artwalk. It's coming sooner than I thought... in less than 2 weeks! I still have yet to finish working on some new images not to mention making prints and getting them framed. =P But things are slowly coming along... If you want to find out more about the artwalk, information on artists who are showing and me ;) , please check out this blog :


Here's the information of where my collection titled, "Architectural Stories" will be showing :

May 1st - 6pm-9pm
Fremont Place Book Company (they have such friendly staff :) )
621 N. 35th St.

I should also mention one of my favorite seattle artists will be showing at this artwalk too... tomoko briggs! (http://www.tomonster.net/) I first saw her artwork in a coffee shop at Fresh Flours and her stuff immediately brought a smile to my face... all her adorable monsters... :D you will love them too!
There will be many other talented artists as well ... so come and say hi and cheer us on! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment