Saturday, May 9, 2009

great day...

what a nice day today! last night was opening night for the greenwood/phinney artwalk and i didn't realize that this event would bring in so many seattle people not to mention my good friends and family. it was really fun to meet strangers from all walks of life and everyone's SO friendly and nice!!! well, i tend to think everyone's nice usually... but they are! It's fun and sometimes funny to see what people say about your works...But it's even more fun when people come up to me to tell me how they can relate to the image I took... :) Today, I'll be there again but probably not so much staying at my own venue. I think today, I will take some time to visit the over 60 artists at this event.... :) The above image was an image I took last summer inland from oregon coast. today's such a nice day... just like the photo above... :)

1 comment:

  1. Just went to your website . . . WOW. What else can I say. Spectacular photos. I love your delicate processing style. You are making me want to go back to color again!!

    ReplyDelete